Subject: Re: Killing Henri
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Jun 97 01:53:48 EDT

Ben Hlmes wrote:

<<Ted, I will make this promise, and you all are witness: if you crump before I
do, I will buy a dozen 6's, engrave them with your name and sell them all for a
hideous profit. I'll use the money to hold a grand scale margarita fest in your
honor, at which Roger and I will hold hands, and sing (in perfect pitch) "I got
you". Deal?>>>>>>>

OK Ben,

Deal! :) Sounds good to me, but remember I'm not even quitting until September
17, 2021 and I'll only be 92.  So I've got to have some retirement time after
that, so you may have to hang on for a bit! :)

<<<<at which Roger and I will hold hands, and sing (in
perfect pitch) "I got you">>>>>>

Jeeeeeeesh and if I hear you guys singing off key I'll come back to haunt you
with my R 88! :)

Thanks for the kind thought and if you have little left, send a couple
margaritas to my widow. Thanks.

ted