Subject: Re: M - Black or Chrome
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 19:35:54 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 13.06.97  07:44:31, schreiben Sie:

<< Yes he is the author - why do you say that???

I got to know him when I was editor of Fotomagazin, and he was editor of
Color Foto (the two leading german Photo Mags). I found him ridiculously
biased towards everything which is sold under the label of Leica. You could
also ask the Leica PR department for some test results before bothering with
his stuff...

Just my opinion

Frank