Subject: Re: M - Black or Chrome
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 21:06:14 CDT

><< Yes he is the author - why do you say that???
>  >>
>I got to know him when I was editor of Fotomagazin, and he was editor
>of
>Color Foto (the two leading german Photo Mags). I found him
>ridiculously
>biased towards everything which is sold under the label of Leica. You
>could
>also ask the Leica PR department for some test results before
>bothering with
>his stuff...
>
>Just my opinion

Very interesting - always nice to know some background.  I'll look at the
book somewhat differently.   I notice several authors in describing Leica
lens seem to tract the Leica catalog description virtually verbatem..
It is not particularly helpful when one is trying to get indepentant
information. Thanks

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK