Subject: Re: bounce, bounce, bounce,...
From: pgs@pa.dec.com (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 17:26:08 -0700

Let me endeavor to put an end to this speculation about how the
bouncing messages disappeared: I believe Brian removed the offending
address.  I received a message from Brian Friday giving me the list
password so I could act in his stead during his absence.  It was at
around that time that the bouncing mail stopped.  I would guess that
Brian was dealing with list-related things Friday.  He's pretty busy
directing a research lab and I conjecture that he either doesn't often
have time to read the list or that he simply doesn't send mail about
things if he thinks they will take care of themselves without further
effort on his part.