Subject: Incident meter Q's
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 20:41:04 -0600 (MDT)

I'm looking to buy an incident meter and would like some guidance from those
who use them. In particular I'm interested in the Sekonic L-328 & L-318.
Anybody have experience with either? Care to share? Also, any other brands
or models of note? Please, nothing I can't buy new, today.

Sorry off topic, but I've found this to be THE clearing house for accurate
information on items such as this.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm