Subject: Re: R3 MOT question
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 16 Jun 97 12:08:02 EDT

Joe Wilk wrote:

<<Is it possible that this is an older Leicaflex lens, thereby accounting for
the metering display problems? If not, and the coupler
is damaged; where is the best place to have this repaired ?>>>>>

G'day Joe,

Not sure about the coupler connection but if you are in the USA I'd send it to
Leica Camera Inc., 156 Ludlow Ave. Northvale NJ. 07647
phone number: 201-767-7500

if you are in Canada: Kinndermann (CAANADA) Inc.,
361 Steelcase Road West  Unit #3,
Markham, ON  L3R 3V8     PH# 905-940-9262

If you are in Germany, then I'd send it to Solms!

and unfortunately if you are somewhere else in the world your own your own. :)

ted