Subject: Re: Killing Henri
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 16 Jun 97 16:25:01 EDT

Donal wrote:

<<<How about H6?  Only comes with 50mm lens (about all he used) and frame>>>

Good thinking Donal: :)

There's that marketing strategy coming into play. :) And you wouldn't have any
posts about frame line mix-up as it would just be the one great clean clear
viewfinder.

<<<All profits go to furthering photojournalism.>>>>

I like that and it could be championed by Leica towards up and comers and over
the hill really old guys.  (like me.)  :)

ted