Subject: Keeble and Shuchat Leica collection
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 16:11:59 -0700

At 11:18 AM 6/14/97 +0800, you wrote:
>A BIG THANKS for all your feedback, looks like Keeble & Schuchat gets
>the vote.
>
>Jim, special thanks to you, unfortunately, I won't be able to fix a time
>to meet you due to my ever changing itineraries which I have no control.
>But I sure mention you name when I get there. Just like Ian, there is
>always a chance to meet some other time some where.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Eng-Suan

Eng-Suan,

I'm sorry that I will miss meeting you. One thing you should not miss while
visiting Keeble & Shuchat, is Terry Shuchat's Leica collection. It's
upstairs in the main store, in the darkroom equipment sales department.
Three glass, two meter high, show cases and a corner piece house
approximately 150 Leicas, starting with the very earliest (including what
looks like a special UR copy.) Also there seems to be every conceivable
accessory ever produced. Not being a collector, I really cannot comment as
to what's there, but there is a LOT OF STUFF! Six or seven cubic meters of
Leica history. And it's displayed very well. Terry is usually in the store
every day, and being the really nice guy that he is, I'm sure he would
answer any questions that you might have.

Jim