Subject: Re: Off Topic: Kodak Technical Pan film developing info
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 09:20:29 -0700

At 12:47 AM 6/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello LUG,
>
>I have been using Technidol developer for the Technical Pan (TP) films with

>PS:  Since this is an off topic, private emails are preferred.  BTW, I am a
>M camera user.
>
> Regards,
>
>Tony Chang

This is no more off topic that talk about Kodachrome, E6, etc. As
photographers, the Leica and taking the picture is only half of the
equation. The other half is processing the results, whether in your own
darkroom or at the local "Kodachrome" minilab. We all want to participate
in the discussion. (Sorry Roger)

Jim