Subject: Re: M-6 Rebate ends soon.......
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@eagle.wbm.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 21:36:21 -0600

At 10:31 PM 26/06/97 -0400, you wrote:

<excerpt>

with "eyes" on an M-6?

Is focusing or anything else made more difficult?

MB

- ----------

> From: Roger Beamon

</smaller></fontfamily>> To:

</color></underline>> Subject: Re: M-6 Rebate ends soon.......

> Date: Thursday, June 19, 1997 8:30 PM

> >This may seem a

> > little weird, but looking down the road 20 years or so, film may

> > be a much more expensive proposition.

> 20 years! Ye Gods, I don't buy green bananas anymore!

> I'll milk the current chemistry, labs and film as long as it's

> reasonable by my standards (whatever they are). If and when they

> are no longer available and reasonable, I'll deal with that

> decision then, and only then.

</excerpt>>

It is probably best to avoid formatted text.  I am using Eudora and have
no problem reading this, but it may cause problems for others whose email
software can not handle formatted text.  Best to stick with plain text
without any formatting, IMO.

- -GH