Subject: Re: R8, first impressions of an amateur
From: ChipZHZ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 01:01:12 -0400 (EDT)

Had an 8 since March.... I was also put off by the size(of course the F5 is
bigger!) but the size quickly fades when you use because it is just layed out
so well.  I don't miss any of my earlier R's which now seem very dated.  For
me, the matrix is an advantage and it had produced significantly better
results than R's before it, but this could be a confound of my skill level.
 I think once you use your 8 for awhile, you'll forget the 5( I had no
trouble forgetting my 7!).....Can't wait for that winder/drive!

- -chip