Subject: Re: Leica R7
From: ChipZHZ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 22:09:23 -0400 (EDT)

Had a R4,4SP,6, and 7.....now an 8.  No comparison. The 8 is an across the
board major advantage.  The difference in results was visible in the first
roll....ie. Matrix metering. I found the difference between my 4,4SP and 7
neglible(the 7 had ttl flash,dx and that was about it ,and it was taller....)
If you can't get an 8, go for a 5 or 4SP for a lot less than a 7 and not very
much different....

good luck,

chip