Subject: 3 yr Leica passport warranty
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 20:35:14 -0400

Hello LUG readers,

Today I carried my M6 + 21f2.8 to downtown.  The platic lens hood fall off
(the metallic ring is still attached on the lens).  I just purchased this
new lens a month ago from CWO.  I know this lens has a 3 yr passport
warranty.  Does the warranty cover this failure (plastic hood fall off from
the ring)?  And what should I do about it?

Can anyone comment this issue if you had the same experience before.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Tony Chang
stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca
4A Co-op Chemical Engineering