Subject: Re: M6, 50mm Summicron and more
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 20:47:26 +0100 (BST)

At 06:12 01/07/97 -0500, you wrote:
>i really like the older collapsable summicron 2.0 50's - great optics, and
>the collapsable feature to me reinforces the M's design strength in
>portability.  try to find the vented newer lens shade that goes with it.

Do you mean the lens hood that comes with non-collapsible 50 Summicrons, or
something different? I used the hood that came with my recent version 50mm
Summicron until I sold that lens, and it worked well on the collapsible 50
Summicron but it wouldn't reverse over the lens when it was collapsed.

Joe Berenbaum