Subject: Re: Notching film gates
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Jul 97 10:24:35 EDT

Fred Ward wrote:

<<<The notches saved the day for me and I understand the photographer, who was
freelancing for NEWSWEEK on the side, never worked for them again.>>>>>

Hi Fred,

I responded to a post by David Almy before getting to your note. If you have
time see my story of a similar incident at one of the Olympic Games.

I did the "unthinkable " many years ago and this is a first time confession! :)
I tried to notch a film gate and with my great skills I put the file through the
curtain! Some how I let slip how I was holding the curtain open and you know the
rest! :)

Oh well that's my only story of notching film gates. :)

ted