Subject: Re: Ted Grant and Smiling
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 09:06:43 -0600 (MDT)

>And such a good value, too! Explain to me why/how the most expensive
>35mm cameras/lenses/accessories in the world come with an endless,
>superb, FREE training course? Or maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones
>who hasn't yet received his check. Oh, well.

Free, are you nuts? We're all getting paid $2.50/post to spew all of this
brilliance. Talk about being on the outside looking in. Geez.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm