Subject: Re: Heads Up
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 22:43:03 -0600 (MDT)

Actually, the guy has promised to return my money and make me whole on the
return shipping. Not a flicker of hesitation.

I've been thinking about this camera all day, and wondering how it came to
be so battered. My 6's have had hundreds of rolls through them and don't
show wear beyond strap marks and fingerprints. I like to think that I USE
them, who of you beat on your M's to the point where they are ugly? Wild.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm