Subject: My deepest apologies (yawn)
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 20:17:45 -0600 (MDT)

Alas, I have offended someone with the story I posted. I would like to say
for the record that I am deeply sorry for my overtly damaging post. I want
to thank the academy...er, oops, wrong speech.

In no way did I seek to embarrass any employee of the Federal Housing
Administration, any borrowers of funds from said gummit agency, any lawyers,
or anyone else who makes their living off of the hard work, buying, selling,
or borrowing of good citizens of this great country.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm