Subject: Re: Model Releases
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 09 Jul 97 09:40:42 EDT

<<< American Photo; they also did an issue on California Photography that also
left us puzzled, 'cause non of the visions presented were indicative of
California photographers as we knew them, and that is when I decided not to
renew my subscription to what should really be titled New Yorkers' View of
Photography.>>>>

Hi Donal,

Well it's something like here in Canada and the view of the west from Toronto
where they and the folks in Ottawa believe the universe circles around them and
they know everything! :)

It does seem American Photo have a "we know the good guys" bias and usually
appear to give the "known" shooters the space, maybe too general a comment.

ted