Subject: 50/1.5 Nokton
From: pgs@pa.dec.com (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 01:43:48 -0700

At the recent San Mateo show, I saw a Voigtlander -- a Prominent, I
think it was -- with a 50/1.5 Nokton lens.  At a brief look I couldn't
see whether this was an interchangeable-lens camera.  It was equipped
with a rangefinder, though.  It occurred to me later that Nokton was a
name I had seen on the LUG, possibly when Erwin Puts reviewed 50mm LTM
lenses.  And I seem to remember that the lens was considered quite
good...  was this lens available in LTM?

- -Patrick