Subject: Re: Shortage of Used R 6.2 Leicas??
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 Jul 97 17:24:02 EDT

Richard Clompus wrote:

<<<  I would like to find a good used R 6.2 but never seem to see one advertized
or listed in Shutterbug.  I can hear Ted in the background - telling me to get
the R8.>>>>

Richard my man,

The R6.2 is a fine camera, but the R8 is a "great camera" :)  And being the
"great person" ;) you are, how could you settle for anything but greatness? :)
<bg>

I realize the qualities of a mechanical, however the R8 truly is an exceptional
camera if one is going into the Leica system, as nothing else equals it. (I know
I'm going to get incoming big time on that remark. :) )

Richard save the dollars and cents until you can pop for the R8!  You'll never
regret it.

ted