Subject: where to get Zone VI Products in Europe
From: Martin Omlin <omlin@eawag.ch>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 14:22:18 +0100

I know that Zone VI sell a kind of filter you can look through by eye (not for
the camera) to get an impression about the transformation of the colours
to black and white.
Where can I get such a filter in Switzerland, Germany, England, ... Europe.

Thanks

Martin Omlin
Computer and System Sciences Department        e-mail:  omlin@eawag.ch
Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental
Science and Technology (EAWAG)
Ueberlandstrasse 133                           fon:     +41-1-823-5597
CH-8600 Duebendorf, Switzerland                fax:     +41-1-823-5398