Subject: Off Topic, A wedding with my Leica
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 00:43:19 -0300

 I hope you understand my poor english...

 Since last month I had 2 weddings, and in the both I took my M6 with the
Elmar 50/2.8 and a Tmax3200 with me.
 We never know what is going to hapeen and when... (That=B4s Why I take my M=
6
everyday and everywhere with me).
 In the first wedding no problems, only great pictures...(People Dancing
Macarena,Etc..)=20
 But in the second, yesterday, an important wedding of a politician
daughter's, where the Sao Paulo Mayor and The Princess from Brazilian
Monarchy were invited. I saw one of the most crazy things I ever seen in a
wedding party.
 An Elvis Cover appeard in the band stage (dressed in white) and started to
sing for the guests, I saw myself in Dallas. The only thing I could do was
took pictures of that comic scene... Could you imagine important people
with an Elvis cover singing "Love me Tender" on his knees. I took great
pictures...
 My advise is: Never let your camera at home... NEVER...=20

 P/S: My mother-in-law who was on the 2=B0 wedding, asked me to lent her my
M6 soft case, because she wants to hide some candys... Could you belive
that!?      =20

 Regards,

 Luiz Otavio Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - Brazil