Subject: Re: Buying used M lenses advises
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:35:14 -0600 (MDT)

You can buy from KEH and have no - zero - nunca - reservations about what
you are receiving. Deal with Gayle - only! Tell her I said so (she's
secretly in love with me). She will do backflips to make you happy. You
order a lens, it comes, you hate it. She will send you another, and another,
and yet another until you are satisfied. I will say without any hesitation
that KEH is the cleanest operation in the country in used gear. Anybody have
a different opinion?

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm