Subject: Re: Private buy/sell
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 14:03:25 -0600 (MDT)

The Always Outspoken (and appropriate) Jim Brick Pondered:

>Who is SHYAN? and why is SHYAN complaining about a few mis-directed
messages? It's not like it's swamping the list. Just use the DELETE key. I,
for one, am always interested when LUGgers decide to sell something. We
should have first dibs before it goes out for the masses.

>Jim

Thank you Jim. I was wondering that myself. Never heard of SHYAN before, and
took it as a rather presumptuous statement from SHYAN to tell the group how
to manage our traffic. We have always (sometimes) policed ourselves about
clutter here.

I like it when folks post their FS: messages here. I think that's one of the
benefits of subscribing. Nobody has abused it yet, at least not in recent
history.

So, SHYAN, welcome, take a seat over by Roger, and keep those cards and
letters coming.

,/8^|