Subject: Re: KEH Camera Brokers
From: Michael Bell <MBell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:35:14 +0100

I have also done business with KEH and was satisfied.

I do have a question about them though.  I notice in their catalogue that
they have many Leica items listed as ugly or glass bad.  Is there any
market for this stuff?  I can't see either a user or collector wanting
these.

The price on these items is ususally half of the EX+/LN price or more.
This seems awful high for something that is probably not useable.  I would
think 10-20% of the EX+/LN price would be more reasonable (but who said the
Leica market was reasonable?)  Do people buy these items for parts?

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu