Subject: Re[2]: KEH Camera Brokers
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 14:04:47 PST

     Hi,

      Some dealers are using Ex+++++...... or Ex+++/Mint- or Mint-/Ex++,
     and some are using 9++ or 10- etc.
     Do you have any idea what they implies?  Which one is the best buy if
     they are offered at the same price?  What difference does 10- have
     from 9++?  Maybe one very unnoticeable hairline scratch in 1mm length?

     Regards,
     David