Subject: Re: Faulty frame counter repaired!
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 16:48:08 -0700

On 11 Jul 97,  Claes Bjerner wrote:

<snip>

>Please forgive me, Marc!

C'mon, Claes, get off your knees! Marc will understand that the
chronological line may be crucial here.

I would like to know at about what serial numbers the questionable
part became <ugh> plastic. My M6 is serial no. 1,795,xxx which
makes it a Solms unit made in 1991.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Romance begins when you sink into his arms,
      and ends with your arms in his sink!