Subject: M6 Quality
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 05:00:10 -0400

Marc wrote:

> This issue of M6 quality is simple a sour-grapes canard.  The M6 is the=

> toughest of the M's.  I had my main M3 in the shop five times in four
> years, and my main M4 in the shop six times in two.  My M6 has not seen=
> repair shop in the four years I've owned it and it sees a LOT more use
than
> the earlier ones. =

I share the same kind of experience.

I had several counter problems with M4 and M4-P, frame problems with M3 a=
nd
M4,
rewind problems with M3, rangefinder problems with M3 and M2.

And no problem at all with my M6-M6J's who also sees a lot more use than
the others (the older M6 is from 1985).
(But whe will see in 30 years from now !)

Lucien
BELGIUM