Subject: Re: Garage sale secrets (was Summicron)
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 20:00:19 -0700

We have lots of garage sales here in Eureka, Calif, and I often stop.
Rarely are cameras on display, but I always ask if they have any cameras or
photo equipment for sale. I've found some darkroom things and some old box
cameras for a dollar or two. The best deal was a Rollie 35 (w/ "Honeywell
made in Germany" insignia). They said it took horrible pictures so we
agreed on $50. Sure enough, it did take out of focus photos, which was
fixed by a new shim on the collapsible lens for about  $25. Now it's a fun
camera to stick in my pocket and it takes very sharp photos.  So always
ask!