Subject: Re: M-6 Meter battery
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:29:35 -0700

> comes on for 10 seconds every time the shutter button is touched unless
> the shutter speed is set to B.  Keep this in mind and your batteries
> will probably last much longer.=20

I went through the same thing when I first got by M6. At first I thought =
had bad batteries, then when it happened with different kinds of batterie=
I thought I had a slow electrical leak. I was about to leave for a vacati=
on
so I wired up a couple of double A cells and a switch.=20

The cause was that the shutter release was being depressed slightly insid=
my case. Now I set the shutter speed to B when I'm not using the camera. =
found this inconvenient at first, but now I'm used to it.=20

Jacques Bilinski               =F4=BF=F4
Vancouver, Canada            ~   =20
                    =20