Subject: Re: M-6 Meter battery takes 10mA
From: "Ken Lee" <leek@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 08:10:26 -0400

Hi Ted,

A couple of days ago, you made indirect reference to a NFB book (Call Them
Canadians). I went to my bookshelf and pulled out the book and spent a most
pleasant hour going through it. I probably haven't looked at the book in 25
years. I am going to try to make the time to spend some time with some of
the other photo books that I have been ignoring for far too long.

Thanks very much

Ken