Subject: Help on Repair
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 97 13:25:01 PST

     Hi,

      I have several Leica SM and M bodies to be serviced.  From all
     gathered info on competent repair persons, I narrowed down to three:

     1. Don Goldberg
     2. John Van Shelten
     3. Golden Touch

     There is no doubt that all of these people are excellent and experts.
     I kind of wondered if each of these people had his/her own special
     specialty.  Also what kind of warranty do they offer.  Several years
     ago DAG offered 90 days warranty on my repaired R3.  I am also curious
     if any of these would feel comfortable with Contax and Contarex
     repairs.

     Regards,
     David