Subject: How to photograph rain?
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 13:37:11 +0200

Dear LUG,

it is raining a lot overhere. So I think I'll try to take some pictures of the
rainy scene. I remember that I tried this years ago (not with a Leica then)
and the pictures didn't show a single raindrop, no matter how I set aperture
and shutter speed.
How can I get these damned raindrops on the film? This morning I tried with
Agfa APX100 and flash - haven't developed the film yet.
Any suggestions about lens, speed, film, flash?

christoph