Subject: Re: Another HowTo: pictures of jewelry?
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:29:47 -0400

My usual setup for jewelry is a Visoflex II, 65 Elmar, and Bellows two. I
use either a screw or M body, whichever is handy. If possible for the
arrangement, I put this all on a copy stand. I use two Monolights, with or
without umbrellas depending on if I want soft or specular highlights. These
are positioned on either side and position adjusted for whatever effect I
want.

For black and white I prefer Ilford PanF+. For color I use K25. Since I
rarely print my own color, chrome is a must. I can't EVER find a lab that
does the color right, not even if I give them a gray card shot. Good prints
can be made from the chrome.

Cheers!

kw
(resubscribed after vacation)