Subject: Re: Help on Repair
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:17:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Arnold Don Abravanel wrote:

> I know that there has been listings of these repair poeple, but for the
> newcomers to the Lug, and myself can someone please list these four again.
> I have a IIIA that needs curtain repair.

> >>      1. Don Goldberg
D.A.G. Camera Repair
2451 Thatcher Lane,
McFarland, WI 53558
(608)838-4769

> >>      2. John Van Shelten
The Focal Point
1017 South Boulder Road Suite E-1
Louisville, CO 80027
(303)665-6640
focalpt@ecentral.com

> >>      3. Golden Touch
RR2 Box 803
Purgatory Road
Campbell Hall, NY 10916
(914)496-8834

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart