Subject: Re: R8 - eye problem
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:53:19 CDT

Richard,
>tell most folks to give it a week.  Some patients need two weeks and
>occasionally, 3-4 weeks.  But beyond that, if you haven't achieved
>your

I was wrong, I looked it up, it about a year ago.

>Go see your doctor.  Tell him your experience with your new glasses vs
>your
>old glasses. If he's (or she's) a good doc, your lens will be changed.
>Sometimes its only a 1/4 diopter change that will clear things up.

Yes, I am planning on doing just that.  Thanks for the help.

>I hope you're enjoying your new R8.  With it should have come a Ted
>Grant
>"fan club" registration card  <bg>.  I hope to join that exclusive

There wasn't one of his fan club registration cards in the package.  I
will have to call Leica for one.!!!

>24mm
>Aspherical first and then its onward and upward to a Leica SLR.

That was my other alternative to going R8.  Let me know how you like one
when you get one.

Wanted to get out and photograph with the R8 today - so it has been
raining cats and dogs since dawn.

Have a good shooting week end

Dick