Subject: Re: Rechargeable alkaline batteries
From: "Willem-Jan Markerink" <w.j.markerink@a1.nl>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 10:09:47 +0000

On 18 Jul 97 at 19:30, Joe Berenbaum wrote:

> I think I've found the ideal solution to the problem. Anyone else used these
> yet?

Check my homepage for a chapter on batteries:
http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm

With such infrequent use I would recommend AA-size Lithiums, I am
considering a set for the spare batt-pack of my EOS-1 myself. Not
cheap stuff, but NiCd's are mostly flat when I finally need them, and
Alkalines don't hold up in the cold.

- --
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink