Subject: Camera repairers
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 10:55:04 +1000

>snip I have several Leica SM and M bodies to be serviced.  From all
     gathered info on competent repair persons, I narrowed down to three:

     1. Don Goldberg
     2. John Van Shelten
     3. Golden Touch

     There is no doubt that all of these people are excellent and experts.
     I kind of wondered if each of these people had his/her own special
     specialty.>

G'day David,
Since you have several cameras to be serviced, the group would no doubt
love it if you could send some to each and fill us in on the results ;-)

Alastair Firkin