Subject: Re: Broke Down & Bought a Leicaflex SL
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 10:42:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, Richard Clompus wrote:

> I also had an excuse for my wife.  Friday was our 21st wedding anniversary.
>  So I guess the camera was a gift to myself.  At least that's what I told
> my wife.

The tactic I employed way back in my days as a husband was to maintain
consistency in body colors - black Nikon slrs, chrome Leica Ms. As long as
no more than two of any one body type were out at any one time, the
other's suspicions as to the true extent of the holdings were not aroused.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart