Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 11:23:15 EDT

Tom Donavon wrote:

<<However, the exposure override on the R8 is quick enough for me most of the
time.>>>>>

Hi Tom,

That little quick bracket lever is just in the right place for quick changing
and you don't have to take your eye from the viewfinder to see what amount you
are changing to or from.

A nice piece of engineering. And as I said several months ago, "who needs a
motor driven auto-bracket" when you can do it with your thumb so quickly.

ted