Subject: Re: R8 evangelist
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 11:23:13 EDT

Erwin wrote:

<<<I officially appoint you to Leica R8 evangelist>>>>>

Well thank you Erwin:

Let me see what is slowly being built on my shoulders here:

1: evangelist.

2: An M6 special edtion look a like, courtesy of Ben.

3: A special edtion R8 with my ugly face emblazeoned on the back,     coutesy of
Harrison.

What's next the Leicar special edition with a motor, so my wife wont have to
push it out the driveway any longer?

Look at it this way I'm quickly becoming the "Holy Leica Photo Father!":)

Gee guys thanks for all the honours and noterity, I wonder if a cheque will come
in the mail or new R8's courtesy of Solms? :)

Thanks folks.

ted