Subject: Re: Cam Question for R lenses
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 10:19:56 -0600

Richard,

Strictly speaking, you need two-cam lenses. These you can buy at
considerable discount, since it costs about $125 to get them upgraded to
three cams.

Three-cam lenses will work just fine in your camera, however I don't know if
the 100mm APO lens was ever made available in the three-cam configuration. I
know that it fits, because it is shown mounted on an SL in a recent book on
Leicaflex and R cameras. Unfortunately, I no longer have this book. May be
someone else can comment on this.

Best of SL,

Chris