Subject: Re: Leica glass...SHARP
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 22:36:42 EDT

HArrison wrote:

<<<Just tell me where and when and I will bring some of that good old
Tennessee product, Jack Daniels, to toast your good fortune!  And since
Donal seems to like beer I'll bring along the new Jack Daniels beer
also-not bad stuff at all. >>>>>

Bad news Harrison I only won enough for a couple rolls of film! $10 bucks in
Canadian, so make it $6.50 US.  Ok enough for one roll. :)

Next time don't despair, we'll win'er yet. Gotta always think positive or it'll
never happen. :)

ted