Subject: Re: Leica glass...SHARP
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 22:36:34 EDT

Ben wrote:

<<<and then had the film D&P'd at the same mini-lab. Man o man! Big
mistake! Now SHE wants an M6!>>>>>

Ben me son,:)

I guess the old married lads in here have to take you behind the barn and
explain a few things about wives, cameras and comparing images in the fashion
you did!

That was a major boo boo and could cost you dearly waiting for her to give you
the camera back, particularly if she finds she now really likes taking pictures.
:)

On the other hand it has opend the door for the purchase of a couple more bodies
because you like the "together thing shooting" as husband and wife.

No need to tell her how much, just suck-up and make her feel good that she has
found she likes Leica. Then just go fer 'em before she realizes you horn
swoggled her in the purchase.

"DO NOT TELL HER I TOLD YOU HOW TO DO THIS!" Wives have ways of "getting even in
the strangest ways" :), she could some how connect with my wife and my wife has
heard all the tricks in the book and she would just take it all out on me in
being helpful to your wife. <s> :)

ted