Subject: Re: Ted's Lottery (was: Leica glass...SHARP)
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:12:17 +0200

     > I got a ticket on the lottery to-night and if I win, you, Donal and I
     > will all arrive in Northvale and have a buy out of Leica gear like kids
     > in a candy shop and I'll even pay for the R8 motors in advance so there
     > wont be any messin' around when they're available next Feb-March.! :)

     > Now that's a deal you can't turn down and all you have to do is show me
     > around Nashville for a couple of days! :) Donal has to go big time in
     > SD! :)

     > ted

Ted,
if my wife ever wins in the lottery (she is the one who plays, I spend the
money I save by not playing directly into M-lenses) I will buy you a motor for
the R8 for your wonderful input in this list. Only precondition: you really
have to tell us at least once if you think the R8 is a good camera :).

christoph