Subject: Re: New R8
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:45:06 CDT

Joe,

Hold on, that is the way it is supposed to work (it is quiet etc) I
haven't gotten my first bunch of slides back yet.  Will take them in
tomorrow and get them back from Kodak Friday.  Then we will see!!!   I
have used this feature for about 1/3 of the slides and have written it
all down in my little book.  I'll let you all know, but I will be
surprised if it doesn't work this way - that is what it says in the I.B.

Worked about 8 hours in the yard the last two days and cleaned the house
today - no time to take pics.  Have taken about 16 on a 24 roll.