Subject: Bruce & Amy Hansen
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:40:02 -0700

OK OK OK OK OK!

Carrying on, ad nauseum, to defend against a bruised nose, will enrage
everyone. By the time the dust clears, not only will nobody remember what
you were talking about, nobody will care. Nobody will waste the time wading
through web pictures of an old M user and its results. Especially from a
defective scanner? Nobody cares. You would have been much better off
leaving it where it was. And I hope to NOT see any more on the subject. We
know Ben, we heard from you. 'Nuf said.

Jim