Subject: Re: Evercolor process
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:11:03 -0400

Jim,

You wrote about the color lab that makes you Ilfochrome prints from
chromes.  Can you share the name of the lab.  I'm looking for a pro lab to
do some large color prints.  I've generally been dissatisfied with color
prints from wonderful slides.  The Evercolor display prints seem to be the
best way - but are beyond my means.  I guess I should have trained to be a
surgeon then I could have a wall full of them.

Thanks.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA