Subject: Re: Decorum on the List
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 18:00:43 -0700

> >=20
> > "Capitalism is the exploitation of man by his fellow man.
> >=20
> > Communism is precisely the opposite"

>=20
> Yeah, like Communism doesn't exploit its people!=20
>=20
Would you prefer this version?:=20

"Communism is the exploitation of his fellow man by man.

 Capitalism is precisely the opposite"

>=20
> I find it interesting to note that Oddmund, after his sensitizing trips=
=20
> chooses to go back to a democratic republic to live. You too, Alex.=20
> Wouldn't you guys be more comfortable in a third world nation

Being a thirld world nation does not preclude having a democratic
government. India, for example is (arguably) the world's biggest democrac=
y.

Jacques Bilinski           =F4=BF=F4          =20
Vancouver, Canada        ~    =20
jbilin@ NOSPAM axionet.com                    =20